Friday!! Yay .. In my previous article ‘’ How to start a great week’’ I talked about Monday being the hardest day of the week but now I get the chance to talk about Friday which is the happiest day of the week, are you with me?
Aren’t we all glad that we get off work a little bit earlier, go out for a drink or get excited about the plans you have made for the weekend? If you haven’t made any plans that is great also. Enjoy a relaxed and cosy weekend and luckily for you I have some handy suggestions to help you do that.
- Extra Large Wine Glass. Doesn’t it say’s it all? If you guys have read my previous articles you would know by now that I like my wine from time to time. I like my glass big, both for aesthetics and so I don’t have to refill it.
- Cravings cookbook. This book has lots of creative and fun meals to try. Make it for yourself, for your friends and even better for the guy you want to impress. Cooking can be a very therapeutic and mindful experience. Do you guys like to cook?
- Write It Down, Let It Go: A Worry Relief Journal. Ohh, when I saw this I thought ’’ this is so cute’’. I know journal writing is often something you do when you are little but I find writing my thoughts down on paper very helpful. It frees my mind so it can focus on something else. You can also used it to writing your to do lists, your goals, plans for the next week and so on.
- Mainsail’ Quilted Comforter Set. Having a really nice, good quality bed linen is an important part of a good night sleep. I picked this soft blue color as it feels very peaceful, calm and gentle. It’s a very soothing color that helps you calm your mind and lower your blood pressure.
- Shine Scented Candle. One of the best reasons to buy a scented candle is their aromatherapy properties. Aromatherapy helps clear your mind, body, and spirit through the use of essential oils and fragrances. Almost every evening I have a scented candle lightin up. Most of the times you can feel it’s scent in the morning also.
- Charbonnel Et Walker Cremes Parisiennes In Gift Box. Yummy! Chocolate and dark chocolate in particular in moderation has many healthy benefits. It promotes physical healthy and can be used as a tool for stress reduction. And besides, Who doesn’t like chocolate?
- Laugh as Much as You Breathe Canvas Print. I really liked this print the instant I first saw it. Having this print on the wall on a place where you can look at it from time to time, is a healthy reminder of the important things in life.
- Y.A.S Dark Floral Long Pajama. Say YAS to having a nice and comfortable pair of pajamas. Is the best outfit you can have for the entire weekend.
So, for me all these items go hand in hand with having a relaxing evening or a whole weekend. Have you decided already how you are going to spend it?
I Hope you guys have a lovely weekend doing what brings you joy.