What do you give to a man in your life that has everything or that doesn’t know what he wants? I am a really easy person to please when it comes to gifts giving. I usually say what I want, give a few options and hope for them to come true. But in my boyfriends and father’s case, I got nothing. If I ask them what they wish for, they don’t know or say that they don’t need anything. Are you in the same situation?
It can be overwhelming to find the perfect gift for them, so here are the options I found when searching for options for my family and friends. They are categorized in different price ranges so it’s easier for you to budget them. These are my recommendations.
- Classic Leather Reversible Belt HERE
- The Forgotten 500: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of War HERE
- She&Him Christmas Party Movie HERE
- Leather Wallet In Tan HERE
- Personal Trimmer HERE
- Tube Style Socks 5 Pack HERE
- Trim Fit Solid Dress Shirt HERE
- Flannel Lounge Pants HERE
- Altec Lansing – Mini Life Jacket Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Black HERE
- Sekonda Silver Mesh Watch & Cufflinks Gift Set HERE
- Barbour® Navy Tartan Scarf and Glove Set HERE
- Whitman Tie HERE
- Farah Sweater in Lambswool HERE
- Leather Backpack With Foldover Top HERE
- Acqua di Giò pour Homme Set HERE
- Star Wars Stormtropper Speaker HERE
- ‘Ascot’ Leather Slipper (Men) HERE
- C Digital Camera HERE
- The Black Label City Edition Foldable Electric Scooter HERE
- ‘Charge 2’ Wireless Activity & Heart Rate Tracker HERE
- Leather Briefcase,Berchirly Men’s Premium Retro Laptop Messenger Bag Carrying Handbag Tote for Men HERE
- Calvin Klein Men’s Meteor Db Trench Coat, Black, 44 Long HERE
Have you found the perfect gift for him already? Then share it in the comments so we can help each other.
I hope this Gift guide helped you cross off your holiday shopping list a bit. Stay tuned for more Gift guides articles for other people in your life.