Yay! March is finally here and I hope it brings some sun and nice weather to all of us. Where I come from, the month of March is dedicated to women. In my opinion, every month should be dedicated to women but let’s then make this one special!
So, good news. I added a new category to my website called build your wardrobe which is an idea that I had for a long time, but until now I didn’t really had time to work with it.
So the concept of the new category is for you to be able to find almost everything you need to build your spring wardrobe. For example, you are looking for denim jacket, I will have maybe 4 or 5 picks for you and even a link to where you can buy if you like them. My goal is for you enjoy online shopping as much as I do, and save you time. So instead of you having to go around and search for ideas I will do that and narrow the options down a bit. What do you think of the idea? See it like a little fun store, that I will continuously update with new trends and ideas.
But before we get to building up your spring wardrobe maybe we should start with a spring cleaning of our closets. Why am I saying that?Well, because it’s spring and because right now, I have winter clothes in my closet but with the weather getting better, they are just in the way and I find it hard to put an outfit together.
Here is how I did mine:
- First of all I would like to thank my dear Prosecco and chocolate, I couldn’t have done this without you.
- Take everything out! I bought up boxes with my summer clothes from the basement and after I had everything in one place, I start to sort them after season. There are also some clothes that can be used in in multiple season and will be useful during spring or even summer so those I kept them also.
- Many of the trends that were popular last year are not so popular this year, so you may want to put those aside. Also, if your body shape changed a bit like mine, you have to account for that also. And then there are those clothes that you just love, they may have a sentimental meaning for you and you want to keep no matter what. Is it the same for you? Is that how you sort your clothes?
- And the next part, organizing them in your closet. I usually like to keep almost all the items, except for jeans, on hangers so I can see them better. However folding may help you save some space if that’s what you are aiming for.
- And now, the last part, you should start to get an overview of what you have, what types of outfits you think you are missing. These go on your shopping list.
Lists? Yes, I am a lists kinda girl. I am planning to post another article next week where I give you some tips on how to do lists and stick with them. Subscribe to my blog and you can get notified when it’s published along with the spring wardrobe items.
I am not the type that shops like crazy or invests in something that I know I can only wear once, so maybe you are wondering how come I am a Style blogger that presents outfits? Well, That’s because I believe that buying an item doesn’t mean you can only style it once or wear it only one way, there are only so many ways and so much fun trying it, my outfit suggestions all follow this line of thinking.
To end this article I would like to thank you all for reading my blog. It’s been 5 months since I start blogging and I couldn’t be more happier. I wish you a lovely spring, filled with lots of flowers, joy and of course lots of clothes hahah.
I look forward to see you back on my website!
Follow me on