How to layer for work
Shop the work wear
You might also enjoy: The perfect suit
Is there something you don’t know about me? Yes, a lot in fact.
When I started this blog I thought that it would be a good idea to write more about subject I believed my readers would enjoy and found practical instead of writing about myself. But since I was tagged by @elle_mio on Instagram to write 10 #factaboutme, I happily accepted the challenge.
- I am originally from Romania, from a city in the eastern part called Iasi. I move away many many years ago and first lived in London for few years, then to Sweden for a few years and 6 years ago I moved to Copenhagen.
- Okay, so this is something that almost nobody knows but 6 months ago I had a rhinoplasty surgery to fix my nose. I planned my posts and pictures in advance so it wouldn’t be noticeable and avoided taking pictures with my full face for a while. I might actually write an article about the experience and the results soon.
- I am not a huge fan of Scandinavian style, nor the weather and sometimes I feel very alone in this country. My big dream is to get so successful with my website that I can move and make a career out of it in L.A or San Francisco.
- I am very picky when it comes to clothes, friends and people around me in general. Ever since I turned 30 last year I decided that since life is short I want to do things that make me happy, I want to be around people that make me smile and have a career that makes me proud no matter how long it will take.
- Really personal: my mom died around 10 years ago, it’s just me and my dad. This is probably one of the hardest things I had to deal with and it still feels like it was yesterday.
- I get depressed at times. It doesn’t happen often but I do periods of days when I get extremely depressed. The way it manifests is that I am sad, I cry and have no drive to do anything or talk to anybody. There isn’t an exact reason for it, it just happens and I’ve been dealing with it for many many years.
- I love wine and champagne, burgers and pizza. As much as I try eating healthy some days I can’t help but eating bad once in awhile and having a glass here and there.
- I am always honest, sometimes even too honest because I say things the way they are without restrictions. I never mean it in a bad way but some people get offended at times and there are also people that like me because of that. #nobullshit
- I am not into active life, at all. I think the last time I went for a run was years ago and that lasted 5 minutes. The same goes with the gym. I’ve had lots of gym memberships where I only attended once or twice then I gave up. For me, I would rather sleep or stay home and read a good book then go to the gym.
- Saving the best for last. I just got married 3 days ago, YAY! It was very very small and intimate but we are slowly planning the wedding ceremony and party for next summer in Italy.
I hope you guys liked to read things that I am sure you didn’t knew about me, things that are happening behind the blog and social media scenes. If there is something you would like to ask please do so in the comments. Meanwhile, make sure to follow me on Instagram to see who are my nominees and get to know them better.
Follow me on