Sweater weather is probably the most used phrase around here right now and it is for a fact, the sweater weather. I’ve posted about sweaters and jumpers before in combination with other outfits, but this time I thought I would make a nice long selection of sweaters, mostly those that I find appropriate for many occasions and that are affordable for absolutely everyone, everyone? Yes! The most expensive one I picked is 49,99, that is an okay price for a nice sweater, right?
But before I show you my picks for sweater weather, in case you were wondering why you should buy sweaters this time of the year or why is everyone so crazy about sweaters, I thought I would share with you some fun facts about them.
- There is an actual song about Sweater Weather, did you knew about that? You can listen to it here .
- You can’t go through the cold season without a sweater. What are your choices? Wearing 7 t-shirts at a time? It won’t keep you as warm as a good nice sweater.
- The reason why many people like fall is because of the feeling of comfy, warm and relaxing clothes. It’s basically the feeling of protection which is exactly why I associate a sweater with the feeling of protection from the cold season. Or like the Danish like to say here in Scandinavia, “Hygge”. Find a sweater that gives you the feeling of hygge.
- A sweater just like a shirt can take you from business, to after work outfit, from lunch date to dinner with the family and so on.
- They can be symbolic, for example that special sweater for someone’s birthday, the traditional thanksgiving jumper and my personal favourite one, the Christmas sweaters – and they can be great ideas for a gift.
- They are creative. Every sweater in their own way has something to say, right?
- They are in trend. Need I say more – everyone is right now hurrying to build their fall wardrobe and the first thing they have in their mind’s – sweaters.
With this being said, I hope I got you all excited for some little sweater weather shopping – which you can find below.
Use the pin button on this picture to repin this post.
Under $30 – from left to right
Rainbow Graphic Sweater HERE
Fine Knitted Neck Top HERE
High Low Sweater HERE
Knitted Sweater (sold out but similar) HERE
Striped Sweater ($16) HERE
Oversized Yellow Sweater (on sale $22) HERE
Embroidered Cardigan HERE
Ruffle Hem Sweater (sold out) HERE
Long Turtleneck Sweater HERE
Pink Cotton Sweater (comes in 6 colors) HERE
Short Sleeve Fluffy Sweater (sold out) but I found a yellow fluffy sweater with Embellished Sleeves for $56 HERE
Crew Neck Sweater HERE
Any Day Sweater (sold out) HERE
Turtleneck Yellow Sweater HERE
Tie Cuff Sweater HERE
Stripped Cotton Sweater (comes in 2 colors) HERE
Wrap Sweater (comes in 4 colors) HERE
Longline Sweater (available only in size S for $16! hurry up) HERE
Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater ($25) HERE
Ribbed Turtleneck Pink HERE (my favourite – almost sold out )
Longline Hooded Cardigan (only available in ginger black and for $23) HERE
Black Cotton Sweater (comes in 6 colors) HERE
Boyfriend Cardigan ($20) HERE
Ruffle Sweater HERE
Turtleneck Sweater (comes in 4 colors) HERE
Shop the post – under $30
Under $50 – from left to right
Knitted Sweater (sold out but similar for only $20) HERE
Pom Pom Sweater (so cute but almost sold out) HERE
Roll Neck Knitted Sweater (sold out but found a similar Roll Neck Sweater that comes in many colors for only $34) HERE
White/Black Cardigan (almost sold out) HERE
Relaxed Fit Sweater (sold out but I found another Relaxed sweater for only $35) HERE
Puffed sleeves Cardigan (comes in 5 colors) HERE
Fluffy Longline Cardigan (almost sold out) HERE
Ruffled Detail Sweater (comes in 4 colors) HERE
Roll Neck Knitted Sweater HERE
Nude Sweater (sold out but here is a similar sweater for $51) HERE
Puffed Sleeves Sweater HERE
Lace Sleeve Sweater (only one size left) HERE
Metallic Finish Sweater HERE
Striped Contrast Sweater HERE
Roll Neck Sweater (sold out but this wonderful white fluffy turtleneck sweater for $48 is amazing too) HERE
Grey Cold Shoulder Sweater HERE
Knitted Braided Sweater HERE
Open Work Detail Sweater HERE
White Knitted Top (almost sold out but here is another white jumper you may like for $68)HERE
Stripped Cotton Sweater (SALE for $25) HERE
Puffed Shoulder Sweater (sold out but similar and for only $40) HERE
High Neck with Cable Stitch Sleeves HERE
Sweater in Cable with Volume Sleeves (sold out) HERE (my favourite)
Flare Sleeve Sweater (sold out) HERE
Fluffy Crop Sweater (comes in 3 colors) HERE
Shop the post – under $50
You might also like : 20 Best Christmas Party Dresses
SURPRISE! $100 Nordstrom Gift Card !
This month I am celebrating my one year blogging anniversary and what better way to celebrate than with my readers. That is why, as a thank you for being part of my journey and in hope that you will come along with me for the future, I would like to give to one lucky winner a $100 Gift Card for shopping anything they please from Nordstrom. All you have to do is subscribe to my email list and be part of my family. You will get notified when a new post is up and once in awhile if I discover a particular great deal and no, don’t worry, I won’t spam you!
The contest starts on the 1th of November and ends on the 30th November. The winner will be selected at random from the emails that sign up during that month, and you will be able to follow the selection live on my Insta stories, follow my Instagram HERE.
This contest it is not sponsored by anyone else but my tiny pocket, and a share to your friends is deeply appreciated. Good luck!
Thank you for reading my post and looking forward to see you back on my website.
Follow me on