Your go-to skinny jeans and a sweater, isn’t that the type of outfit we can all relate to? Name any other outfit combination that is more perfect for this transitional weather, hard right?
Wear them with denim and a pair of cool boots or your favourite sneakers, midi skirt or any really any kind of skirt, office pants, the possibilities with sweaters are endless.
Somehow I managed to collect lots of white sweaters this winter, I didn’t plan to, but I really like them. But now the spring vibes has really got me and I am planning on slowly adding more color in my wardrobe. Okay, I guess my new white shoes from my previous post The Ultimate Spring Shoe Guide proves that wrong but I really couldn’t resist. Unlike Fall, spring season is all about adding more color to your sweater wardrobe, the brighter the better even sweaters with stripes, florals patterns or tied up side panels.
So to help you and myself as well, get set and all ready for spring, I put together a list with a couple of sweaters in different colors that I think are pretty special and deserve a cool spot in your spring wardrobe. What do you think?
1. Gray Off Shoulder Knitted Sweater $26 HERE
2. Metallic Yarn Striped Jumper $68 HERE
3. Crew Neck Jumper By Boutique $130 HERE
4. Lolita button – Down Cardigan $59 HERE
5. Bow Wrapped Sweater $32 HERE
6. Rainbow Striped Oversized Sweater $69 HERE
7. Tipped Cardigan in Rib $40 HERE
8. Relaxed Sweater with Scoop Back $37 HERE
9. Puffed Sleeves Ribbed Jumper $70 (my favourite) HERE
10. Wool and Cashmere Tunic Sweater with 40% OFF, $77 HERE
11. Sweater with Roll Neck and Rib Detail $26 HERE
12. Venice Beach Cashmere Sweater (very pricey but I just love it so much ) HERE
Shop the post and more
What else would you like to see on the blog this month?
Let me know some of your favourite fashion trends in the comments and I will do my best to fit them in my posts. 🙂
Follow me on