Have you guys begun to experience that cold crisp feeling in the air yet? I most certainly was not ready for fall to arrive this soon but somehow I am happy that it did, because it’s time to shop some of my favorite pieces: sweaters.
Since we are getting ready to go for a small vacation in LA, I didn’t manage to do a lot of sweaters shopping just yet but I did get my hands on this babe, HERE. What I like about it, is the fact that the knit is really puffy and soft and I can wear something else under it or not. Certain types of knits get very itchy, but I haven’t had any troubles with this black sweater at all. And since the leopard trend is quite a knockout this year, I think they are both a perfect fit for a stylish fall outfit to wear going out or to work.
Leopard Skirt HERE
What fall knits do you love the most? Which types of knits can’t you wait to be wearing?
Personally, I love the oversized ones and cardigans, however I present to you 5 different types of knits, I hope you will find appealing to your personal style.
- The cardigans – as you can see they are one of my favorite types of sweaters because they can be used in so many different ways with so many different items. Cardigans fit well during fall and winter but they also come in handy during spring as well.
- The oversized chunky sweaters – these types of sweaters give me a feeling of protection, “I got you, I will keep you away from the cold”. It might sound crazy but we women like to feel protected, especially from cold. So if your man doesn’t keep you warm enough, these sweaters will do the trick haha.
- The cashmere sweaters – They are my “oh, how I wish I had one”. Cashmere is so pleasant to touch and so nice to wear but I gotta be honest, I never owned one. Most times I spotted one I liked, I thought it was a bit too pricey for my little pocket but if you can afford it, then definitely go for it.
- The sweater blazer – It’s a bit similar to a cardigan except that is made to look like a blazer. More comfortable and more relaxed, you can easily use them for work instead of a more formal blazer.
- The high neck sweaters – I can remember them from when I was a little girl. My mom had me wearing high neck and roll neck sweaters to keep me from the cold outside as I was refused to wear a scarf. My favorite ones are the ones from a fine knit and especially if they have really nice details, such as this one.
So far, this is the fall knits selection that I got my eyes on. I am sure that I will find other types and more items this fall, so keep in touch with my website. I have also shared these sweaters bellow so you can see them better on the product collage below.
Follow me on