What is the most versatile piece you can wear during fall season? Something that can take you from work to anything in between? Heads down “the blazer”.
While blazers are a great way of transitioning a casual outfit of jeans and a t-shirt such as mine into an outfit that looks more stylish, blazers are also HR approved and most importantly work environment and evening date night approved as well.
Suits and blazers are some of my favourite outfit. I love wearing masculine outfits but it’s also because I believe that your confidence expresses through your personal style and the way you wear the outfits. So since fall is a great period for blazers, suits and blazer jackets I put together a list of 10 versatile blazers to wear at or outside of work. There is something that should fit everyone’s personal style and I hope you will find them useful. It’s time to start building your Fall wardrobe!
1. Longline Glen Plaid Blazer HERE
2. Orange Striped Blazer Here
3. Chelsea Plaid Blazer (similar to mine) HERE
4. Uptown Girl Blazer HERE
5. Retro-inspired Plaid Blazer (my favourite) HERE
6. Yellow Check Double Breasted Blazer HERE
7. Corduroy Blazer HERE
8. Pink Tartan Jacket HERE
9. Double Pockets Double breasted Blazer (50 %Off) HERE
10. Mens-wear inspired corduroy blazer HERE
Shop the post