We’ve said goodbye to summer and are already past the beginning of fall now, which means that if you haven’t start building your new fall wardrobe by now, you are probably thinking that is about time to start doing it, I know I am.
This has become like a tradition for me, every season I put together 40 essential pieces and I love the fact that most of you get inspired by my picks and I know some end up in your wardrobes. I’ve worked for days on this post as I wanted to share pieces that are international and available for you in all sizes (for now), that are affordable but also some that are worth spending a bit more on. They fit women with busy lifestyles and can be styled for both work and casual events, these are definitely pieces that have outlasted trends and fads.
So here is what you will see:
- 10 denim jackets. Because right now the weather is perfect for a denim jacket and while I desperately wanted to share coats with you, I will do that in a future post in October.
- 10 pairs of boots for fall.
- 10 sweaters because yes, it’s that time of the year when you can actually wear sweaters.
- 10 best pairs of jeans.
Shop on – How did you even make it so far without these new fall pieces hanging in your closet?
1. Levi’s Denim Sherpa Trucker HERE
2. Curve Denim Girlfriend Jacket HERE
3. Horn Button Denim HERE
4. Levi’s Baggy Denim Trucker HERE
5. BDG 80’s Denim Jacket HERE
6. Moto Denim Jacket HERE
7. Heritage Denim Shirt Jacket HERE
8. Pearl Denim Jacket HERE
9. Tapestry Denim Jacket HERE
10. Cord Jacket HERE
1. Columbia Maiden Peak Mid Waterproof Boots HERE
2. Cutout Buckle Boot HERE
3. Dr.Martens 1460 Smooth Boots HERE
4. River Island Heeled Ankle Boots HERE
5. Chelsea Boots HERE
6. Olivia Leather Boots HERE
7. Heeled Ankle Boots HERE
8. Bingo Western Boots HERE
9. Bergen Boots HERE
10. Snake Print Ankle Boots HERE
1. Saturday Morning Cardigan HERE
2. Colorblock Cardigan HERE
3. Neck Sweater in Tiger Print HERE
4. Stripe Knitted Sweater HERE
5. Fluffy Fox Sweater HERE
6. Yellow Soft Knit Jumper (SOLD OUT but similar) HERE
7. Fluffy Mohair Sweater (favourite) HERE
8. Oversized V Neck Sweater HERE
9. Colour Block Sweater HERE
10. Oversized Side-Slit Turtleneck HERE
1. High Waist Skinny Jeans HERE
2. High Waist Cigarette Jeans HERE
3. Semi-stretch Work Wear Jeans HERE
4. Bootcut Jeans HERE
5. Washed Black Jamie Flared Jeans HERE
6. Black Straight Leg Jeans HERE
7. Skinny Light Wash Jeans HERE
8. Mom Destroyed Jeans HERE
9. Slim Straight Jeans HERE
10. Skinny Corduroy Ankle Pants HERE
Check out these posts for more fall wardrobe staples : 10 Versatile Blazers for Fall
Follow me on