Is it to early to start buying Christmas gifts? No, in fact there is no better time than now to start considering and buying presents for your family and friends for Christmas.
I know many end up buying presents at the last minute, but I prefer staying organised and think November is the best month to get the Christmas present shopping done.
- Money: December is such a busy month with lots of Christmas shoppings so the wallet is a bit more tight and prices often higher.
- Availability: While everyone enjoys a good offer, the competition is also larger so you risk not getting the perfect gift if it sells out.
- Returns: There is enough time for you to change your mind and return a gift.
- No stress: You can relax knowing you have time to find the perfect gift and won’t have to settle for something quick.
- Time: Because everyone is so busy in December with all the holiday preparations and family gatherings, if you are done with the gifts in November, you’ll have more time for yourself and your family in December.
My first Gift Guide is for him, be that father, boyfriend/husband or friend and I did my best to pick a little bit of everything to suit everyone’s taste and pocket. I hope you will find this guide useful and stay around for even more gift guides for Christmas.
Have fun shopping!
Wool Mix Overcoat HERE
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille HERE
Replica At the Barber’s Scented Candle HERE
Corduroy Baseball Cap HERE
Marshall Major 3 Bluetooth Headphones HERE
Kenzo Iphone X Fiber Case (the black one is already sold out but I linked the silver one instead)HERE
Fit Stretch Pinpoint Dress Shirt (comes in many other colours) HERE
Italian Leather Belt HERE
Embroidered Rose Sport Socks $8 HERE
Signet Ring HERE
Michael Kors Large Briefcase (my favourite) HERE
UGG Ascot Slippers (they come in many colours) HERE
Plaid Scarf HERE
Check Pyjama Set HERE
Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker HERE
Kanpai Bottle 500 HERE
Practical leather wallet Fossil HERE
GQ How To Win At Life $24 (SOLD OUT but another one you might like) HERE